No products in the basket.
With Christmas just round the corner, I thought I’d put together a little list of some little gifts that are great stocking filler ideas for kids, toddlers and babies. So no matter how old your little angels are, there’ll hopefully be something below that sparks your interest!
So, what stocking filler ideas do we have?
- Milk chocolate coins – an absolute MUST for all stockings (along with a tangerine!). These are from John Lewis, £1
- Santa Bathtime Rubber Duck, also from John Lewis, £5 – very cute (top tip – superglue the holes in the bottom of bath toys like this to avoid the insides getting all mouldy. Then you can pack this little fella away with the rest of the decorations safe in the knowledge that he can come out for more festive fun the following year!)
- Ridley’s Chattering Teeth – from John Lewis, £4.95. This will have kids of all ages giggling away!
- Wind Up Ladybird from Marks and Spencer, £3.50, another great little stocking filler idea that will keep the kids amused!
- 2 pairs of Reindeer Socks from Marks & Spencer, £3.00 – these are so cute!
- Personalised Alphabet Flash Cards, £15 from This Paperbook via NOTHS – I love anything personalised and these are not only beautiful, but educational too. The perfect gift; Olivia will be unwrapping some of these herself this year!
- Printed Children’s Personalised Aprons, £15 from 3 Blonde Bears via NOTHS. Again another lovely personalised gift, and great for encouraging little ones to help out in the kitchen over the festive period.
- Personalised Giraffe Wooden Pull Along Toy, £9.99 from Snuggle Feet via NOTHS – this is so cute and would be great for a baby or toddler.
- Rudolph Leggings, £11 from Blade & Rose via NOTHS. I mean COME ON!! These are sooooo adorable. Obviously can only be used for a short while, but it’s so worth it for the cute factor!
Christmas is a very busy time of year, so I hope I’ve helped give you a few good stocking filler ideas that will make things a little bit easier for you. All these can be ordered online, so avoid the queues and get shopping now!